From: "Inna Bibik" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2025 18:40:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues, partners, and friends,

The Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Estonia presents its compliments 
and expresses profound gratitude for your unwavering support and partnership 
during these challenging times.

Since February 24, 2022, Ukraine has been confronting an unprecedented 
full-scale invasion by the Russian Federation, resulting in widespread 
destruction and immense humanitarian needs. The healthcare sector, a 
critical pillar in addressing the ongoing crisis, has been heavily impacted, 
with hospitals and medical infrastructure damaged or destroyed across the 
country.In accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the 
State Institution Public Health Center (SI PHC) is authorized to receive and 
distribute humanitarian and charitable aid. Upon receipt, the SI PHC ensures 
proper management and allocation to areas of critical need.To provide additional context and transparency regarding this appeal, we 
have attached a list detailing the current healthcare needs as identified by 
the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.For further inquiries or assistance in coordinating the delivery, please 
contact: Ms. Maryna Chernyshova Phone: +380639700190 Email: 
[email-masked]

We remain confident that, with your valued support, we can mitigate the dire 
consequences of this war and provide the necessary care to those in need. 
Your generosity is a testament to the solidarity and partnership that bind 
us together.

Thank you for your attention and kind consideration of this urgent appeal. 
We look forward to continuing and strengthening our collaboration.

Yours sincerely,

Inna Bibyk

First secretary

Embassy of Ukraine to the Estonian Republic

15170 Tallinn, Lahe 6

Email:[email-masked]

ph.: +372-58872857